- Choose what activities to track
- Assign those activities to certain shapes on your Leap Mandala
- Color in the shapes each time you take action
- Hang your Leap Mandala somewhere you will see it daily
If you are looking for more detailed instructions, keep scrolling down. Want some ideas on what to track? Click here.
A few things to remember:
- This is your Leap Mandala (unless you are doing it with a team or partner then it is a joint effort). It is all yours to color, paint, and decorate however you desire. You don’t have to stay in the lines or only use certain colors. Allow yourself room to play.
- There are no mistakes when coloring it in.
- You can change your mind.
- You can take your time.
- There is no shame, no mistakes and no frustrations, only celebrations.
- You can share the details with the world or you can keep them private.
- Establishing new habits or taking leaps is always more fun with other people – this doesn’t have to be a solo journey.
- It is helpful if the leaps you track have actions that are easy to count. For example, I took my vitamins 5 days in a row, so I get to color in 5 squares.
- Have fun celebrating your leaps of courage.
For those wanting more detailed instructions, here you go…
How to Use Your Leap Mandala
- Assign meaning to the various shapes and sections of the Mandala.
- Maybe you know exactly what you want to track – Awesome – get going! For the rest of us…click here for some ideas.
- If you are doing this with someone else, such as your partner or as a family, decide together what each shape represents. This is a great way to get the conversation started and come to agreement on your Leaps.
- Choose a start date.
- Next step. Grab the markers and begin coloring in the different shapes each time you take action towards your leap. Want more colors, click here for additional coloring information.
- Hang your Leap Mandala where you will see it every day, making it easy to color in the shapes keeping your leaps and accomplishments front of mind.
- Stay aware of the areas you are coloring in and those you aren’t. Let it speak to you about what is needed to make progress in all aspects of your leap. If you find you aren’t motivated after all to complete a particular section, choose a different leap to track.